Kentucky Department of Hghways District 9 crews in multiple counties are reporting high water tonight.
As of 8 p.m., state highways reported closed by high water included the following locations, listed by county with mile markers in parantheses. Warning signs have been posted. Motorists should never drive through high water, and should slow down on wet roads to avoid hydroplaning.
- KY 36 at Meniffee County line (MP 23.8-23.9)
- KY 211 at Salt Lick, between KY 3290 and a half mile off US 60 (MP 5.4-6.4)
- KY 784 at Kehoe along Tygarts Creek (MP 9-10)
- Crews checking, clearing debris, placing signs. Watch for high water at KY 8 and KY 57, KY 989 at the AA Highway, low-lying areas of KY 344, KY 377, KY 559, KY 1068, KY 1021, KY 3311, etc.
- KY 596 at the North Fork of the Licking River bridge (MP 5)
- US 62 at the North Fork of the Licking River bridge (MP 7.5)
- US 60 and KY 32 intersection at US 60 (MP 7.6)
- US 60 and KY 519 intersection at US 60 (MP 7.1)
- US 60 just east if Lakeview Heights at (MP 3.85)
- KY 2342 at McBrayer Road and KY 519 (MP 1.9-2) at Clearfield
(provided by Kentucky Department of Hghways)