Instructions for Submitting a Community Event to WMKY
- Click on the "Community Events" tab @ wmky.org.
- Click on the "Submit An Event" button located on the right.
- Fill in your event information. Items marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
- Review your information and then click the "Submit Event" button.
Submissions will be reviewed by the WMKY staff. Approved events and will soon appear in the calendar and may be read on-the-air at WMKY, 90.3 FM.
Public Events features arts & entertainment events in your local community. Listings are submitted by site visitors, art organizations, venues, and public radio stations.
All submissions will be reviewed and approved by an editor at WMKY before appearing on the site. WMKY reserves the right to edit any submissions.
WMKY does not check the details of the event, and does not take responsibility for inaccurate information.
Please contact WMKY if you notice inaccurate information in event listings.
When submitting events:
- Select the proper category for the event
- Enter the event at least 2 weeks prior to event date
- Include your contact information
- Fill out all information required as completely as possible.
Listings with incomplete information are less likely to be posted.