St. Claire HealthCare Holiday Hours for Labor Day
In observance of Labor Day, the following St. Claire HealthCare locations will be closed on Monday, Sept. 5:
• Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing
• St. Claire HealthCare Medical Pavilion (except Retail Pharmacy)
• St. Claire Counseling
• St. Claire Family Dentistry – Frenchburg
• St. Claire Family Dentistry – Morehead
• St. Claire Family Medical Supply
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Frenchburg
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Morehead, North
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Morehead, Downtown
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Olive Hill
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Owingsville
• St. Claire Family Medicine – Sandy Hook
• St. Claire Pediatrics
• St. Claire Sleep Center
• The Aesthetics Center at St. Claire HealthCare
Business will resume as normal on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
St. Claire Family Medical Supply will be closed, but staff will remain on-call and available 24/7 by calling 606.784.6747.
St. Claire Retail Pharmacy will be available during the regular hours of 7 AM to 6 PM.
St. Claire Urgent Care Center will be available to treat common illnesses and moderate injuries from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Emergency services will continue to be available at St. Claire Regional Medical Center 24/7.