Update: Noon, September 10.
Several roads remain closed due to high water in Kentucky Department of Highways District 9.
- KY 211 at Salt Lick, between KY 3290 and a half mile off US 60 (MP 5.4-6.4)
- KY 986 (Bens Run), along Tygarts Creek near Olive Hill (MP 0-1)
- KY 1910 at Grayson from Midland Trail to I-64 underpass (MP 0-1)
- KY 207 south about halfway between US 60 and Norton Branch (MP 1), tree down
- KY 784 at Kehoe along Tygarts Creek (MP 9-10)
- KY 1 near KY 784-Lost Creek (MP 1-2)
- KY 2 at KY 7 near Tygarts Creek (MP 6-7)
- KY 596 at the North Fork of the Licking River bridge (MP 5)
- KY 13 at Hinkston Creek near Jackstown (MP 0-1)
- KY 1722 between KY 801 and US 60 (0-0.8)
(provided by Kentucky Department of Highways)