Eligible voters may begin casting mail-in absentee ballots in Kentucky’s May 19, 2015, Primary Election.
Individuals who may be eligible to vote by mail-in absentee ballot include:
• Military personnel, their dependents, and overseas citizens
• Students who temporarily reside outside the county
• Voters who temporarily reside outside Kentucky (e.g., vacationers)
• Voters who are incarcerated but have not yet been convicted
• Voters whose employment takes them outside the county for all days and hours the polling place is open